Our first photography competition is now open!
Capture some photographs of our gardens or any nature image from around the world for a chance to win a meal for two in a top restaurant in Inverclyde! Also, the winning photographs will be professionally framed, go on a tour of Inverclyde and also be featured in an exhibition at The Beacon. This competition is open to everybody whether you have the best photography experience/skills or none at all, anyone can enter. If you have a good photo that you would like to share, why not send it in? We’d love to see all of your photographs.
There are three categories: Under 16’s, 16’s & over and “People and Landscape” and there will be one winner from each category chosen by judges from different organisations. Entries will be made through email at email@example.com. The closing date is the 15th January 2019 at midnight so make sure you have entered before then! If you have any further queries, don’t hesitate to call our office on 10475726034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing your photographs, good luck!
Please see below our terms & conditions:
- Only one photograph entry per person
- The competition is open to everyone
The photograph must have been taken within Belville Community Garden boundaries
- The photograph can be taken at any time
- Photographs must be submitted under a category and the category must be specified when entering
- Entries will be received by midnight on 15th January
- Entries will be accepted by email through email@example.com
- Files can’t be larger than 4MB
- Entries must include your full name, contact email address, date of birth, a caption, the location of the photograph and the category you are entering
- Under no circumstances should any of the garden/wildlife get disturbed to take the pictures
- Permission and written consent must be provided from any recognisable person featured in the photograph (consent to be included within the entry)
- By submitting the photograph, you confirm that you are the copyright holder and creator of that image therefore you will be responsible for any claims by third parties
- By entering this competition, you agree to Belville Community Garden using the image for exhibitions, publications or promotional use
- The judge’s decision is final
- Short listed candidates will be notified in writing
- The judges have the right to not make an award, if in their opinion, none of the entries meet the required standard
- The photograph can be taken on any device or piece of equipment including mobile/smart phones, so anyone can participate!